Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (REGISTERED USERS AND FORUM) – WWW.ARREBATOENSEMBLE.COM
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User”), REGISTERED TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT www.arrebatoensemble.com (Site) OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS REGISTERED USER AGREEMENT (“Agreement”).
1. Contracting parties. When you register with the Site, you are contracting with ARREBATO ENSEMBLE, c/o Sound Planet Pty Ltd, 5 Stafford Street, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia. ARREBATO ENSEMBLE is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us”, “our” or ARREBATO ENSEMBLE.
2. Passwords. You agree: to keep your password secure and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; to not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered
User to gain access to any secured area of the Site, and; to not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User. If
you think someone else has obtained your account details, please let us know immediately and we will close your account as quickly as possible. You will be responsible to ARREBATO ENSEMBLE and to others for all activity that
occurs under your registration account.
3. Site Content. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site, and use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site (Content) is entirely at your own risk. Please note, whilst we endeavour to provide
accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date, complete or free of defects, and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or
warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. ARREBATO ENSEMBLE, unless otherwise stated herein, owns or controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the
Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted on the Site or under
Australian or local law. The Site and the Content are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense.
4. Your Personal Information. If you provide any information to the Site, you agree to provide only true, accurate and complete information to us and/or the Site. Any personal information provided by Users will be treated with
5. Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there may
be adverse legal consequences if you make a false or bad faith allegation through this process.
6. Submitting Material. If you upload any material to the Site (including, without limitation, text, photographs and/or written comments) you hereby grant to us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use that material
in any media. You further agree to waive your moral rights for the purposes of this licence. You warrant and represent that you personally created, wrote and produced such content and all materials contained within such content. We reserve the right to cut, edit, crop or arrange your material as necessary in our discretion. Unless you have requested otherwise, your name may be published alongside your material. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit material to the Site.