2. To provide the Site and the Goods/Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection law applicable in Australia.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Goods/Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information to facilitate our provision of the Goods/Services to you, to analyse use of the Site and to keep you up to date with Goods/Services which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive future mailouts about our Goods/Services, you can unsubscribe at any time. We shall not offer goods and services from any third parties, including any trusted partners. We shall not sell your data to any third parties.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
5. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide the data to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at